Title: Search Manager
Location: Eden Prairie
The Search Manager is responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns to maximize ROI.
Education and Experience:
- Preferred SEO and SEM experience managing PPC campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer interaction.
- In-depth knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- B.S. Degree in Marketing, or Analytic/Quantitative based field.
- Track data, trends, website analytics and PPC campaigns to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Manage campaign budgets, monthly investment and reconcile.
Home & Local Services is an equal opportunity employer and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-787-9770 M-F 7:30a – 4:30p CST.